Do I Need a Periodontist?
- If you notice swollen gums, bleeding or discomfort, you likely need a periodontist.
- 75% of adults over age 35 have gingivitis, a mild form of gum disease. If left untreated, bleeding gums and gingivitis can lead to a more serious form of gum disease, called periondontitis.
- Periodontists have special expertise in gum disease, which is often the underlying cause of unhealthy or missing teeth. A periodontist also focuses on treating the structures that support your teeth, and in placing dental implants.
Periodontal Services at Eastman
- Periodontal therapy returns your gums and jawbone to normal health.
- For the very best implants, you need the care of both a periodontist and a prosthodontist. At Al Shifas’, our coordinated team approach ensures that both of these specialists will be guiding your care.
Al Shifa and Shifa’s treatments includes;
1) Flap Surgery
3) Bone grafting